The Campaigns module provides a foundational layer for creating associations and easily grouping sets of data. The module consists of campaigns themselves, platforms, tags, collaboration types, and content types. Flex uses top level campaign associations to aggregate various aspects of any given initiative so you can quickly find the creators, content, and insights to inform your strategy.
You will first need to add a campaign to your Campaigns Dashboard.
Please note: You can edit your campaign settings at any time by selecting the icon.
- Navigate to Campaigns > Campaigns.
- From here you will select Add Campaign. This will open a modal for you to create your campaign.
Please note: Campaign settings are for internal tracking only. This will help you keep track of your goals for each specific campaign.
The campaign name helps to identify the campaign and its contents. When creating your campaign name, you will want to create a unique name that helps you differentiate this campaign from others.
The external ID is a unique identifier that your team uses to separate your campaigns. This can be an invoice ID, custom abbreviations, etc.
The budget is an estimate of how much you intend to spend on the campaign in total.
The campaign owners are team members who are responsible for executing or contributing to the campaign.
Your start and end dates help keep your campaign on track.
Use statuses to track your campaigns’ progress. The options concepting, planning, ahead of plan, on plan, at risk and closed-success allow you to monitor your campaign from start to finish.
Campaign industry is the business category that your campaign will be focused around. For example; food and beverage.
Your description is a brief summary for the campaign and what it entails.
The objective showcases the main goals for your campaign.
The target audience is the specific group or customer base that your campaign aims to reach.
In Flex, you can organize your campaign by adding associations. By adding associations, you can build customized views of your campaign data. For example, associating a creator to their content, type, platform, how much they were paid and the sales they drove equips you with the campaign insights needed to execute profitable campaigns.
You are able to add associate from various points all across the platform and within your campaigns.
- To add associations to your campaign, either select the icon next to your campaign name or select your campaign name > Associate.
- From here, select the association type and then click into the box provided to select your association.
- If you have not already created an association, you will see the option to create a new one.
- Once you have chosen all of your associations, select Add Association(s).
- You can remove an association by clicking into your campaign and then navigating to the Associations tab.
- From here, select the icon to remove your association.