Applies to: Power plan only.
With Copilot you can give limited access to your influencer campaigns directly from your Flex Organization.
Inviting Stakeholders to Copilot
Please note: You must have your Account Admin permissions to manage account members enable to invite users to Copilot.
- To invite a user, select your name at the top of your account and then Users.
- From here, select Invite User > Account Clients.
- You can then add one or more email addresses, separated by a comma.
- Select the accounts you want the new user(s) to have access to.
- Confirm the desired access for each module. The default includes View, Export and Delete permissions across the modules and can be changed by clicking the Permissions box next to each module.
- Send the invite(s) by clicking Send Invite.
- Once sent, your stakeholder will receive an email welcoming them, providing them with their user name and a temporary password.
- They will be able to accept the invite by selecting Accept Invite.
- Lastly, they will need to enter the verification code to verify their email.
Editing Stakeholder Permissions
You can edit a user’s permissions if you are an Organization Admin.
- To edit a user, select your name in the upper right-hand corner and then Users.
- Click on the name of the user you would like to edit.
- Navigate to the account where you would like to edit the user's permissions and then, select Update Permissions.
- Select which permissions you would like this user to have and then select Save Changes.