Once you create and submit an Opportunity, it is reviewed by the Review Team to ensure that Creators have enough information to complete their post and the Terms of Service has not been violated. If the Review Team requests a change be made to your Opportunity, you will receive an email informing you that you need to make changes. Clicking the Revise your Opportunity button will take you straight to step four in this demonstration.
If you would like, you can also login to your account and access your Opportunity change request by following these steps:
1. Click the Campaign name.
2. Then select the Actions Required tab.
3. The Change Request Admin Feedback will be displayed. Click Revise to make the necessary changes.
4. Make any necessary changes on the Define Your Opportunity page and then click Next. You can refer to the Admin Feedback in the red box above the Opportunity Description.
5. Review your Opportunity one last time, and click Submit when you are ready.
6. Your Opportunity will be reviewed by the Review Team and either approved or sent back for more changes.