1. Locate and select Campaign where the offers are housed from the Marketer Dashboard.
2. From here you will be taken to the Campaign Dashboard. Locate the Opportunity with the content notification and select highlighted number.
3. Once inside your Opportunity, locate the content you would like to revise and select View.
4. You will be taken to the Review screen where you can view the content in its entirety. From the Review screen you will be able to see the following information:
- Final Price of the content
- When the content will expire if no action is taken.
- Requirements you have provided to the Creator which can be checked off
- Content statistics (words, images, audience age, etc.)
- Potential tags of the content
5. In order to request a change regarding a specific word or sentence of the content, simply highlight the text and an Annotations box will appear where you are able to add your feedback. Make sure to click the Add button or your feedback will not be added.
6. As you add multiple annotations, they will stack on the right-hand side of the content.
7. Once your Annotations have been added, you can scroll to the bottom to click Request Revision which will prompt a box to include general revision feedback to the Creator. Click Submit to send your feedback to the Creator.
8. Once your revision has been sent back to the Creator it will move to your Waiting for Revision tab.