Content Opportunities will allow you to hire Creators to produce content-only pieces that will not be shared to their social media accounts but instead can be used for your website, blog, etc. The following steps will walk you through creating an Illustration Opportunity.
1. Create Your New Opportunity
Once your Campaign has been created, you can create your first Opportunity. Click the Create Opportunity button.
2. Select Your Opportunity Type
Select the Illustration Opportunity type and click Next.
3. Define Your Opportunity
This form will help you explain the campaign details to the Creators and let them know what they are expected to do. Make sure to put everything the Creators will need to know in this form to cut back on back and forth communication through the Offer Chat tool.
3.1 Upload Photo
This will be the icon for your Opportunity. Please note that this image must be 960 x 960 px.
1. Click the Choose Image button.
2. Select a photo you have used in the past or a file from your computer.
3. If you uploaded a new image, you can crop your image and then click Save.
3.2. Opportunity Details
Title- This will be the name that the Creators will see when the Opportunity appears in their dashboard.
Marketer Label- This is the internal name of your Opportunity to help you organize your different Opportunities. You can make this label as detailed as possible for better management.
Overview- Within this section, you should provide the Creators with a brief overview of your company/product and the overall goals for your Campaign.
Ideal Candidate- This section allows you to describe the types of Creators you are looking to have create content for your brand. For example, "moms with children between the ages of 5-10" or "college students enrolled in at least two classes this semester."
Requirements- The Requirements sections should tell the Creators exactly what they are expected to do and should provide them with some talking points that they can expand on within their content.
Additional File- If you have any additional files to provide the Creators for your Opportunity (images, documents, etc.) you would attach them to the Opportunity here.
Due Date & Time- This is the default deadline for content to be submitted and published in this Opportunity. These times can be edited at a later date on an offer by offer basis. Creators will be notified when these dates and times change in their account.
- Open Bidding: Open bidding Opportunities will be sent to everyone who meets your search criteria (as set on the Targeting page in the next step). This will allow the Creators to bid on the Opportunity to show their interest. From there, you will be able to hand select the Creators you would like to participate in the campaign.
- Invite Only: Invite Only Opportunities will only be sent to Creators you choose after the Opportunity is created.
- All Organizations: Allows your Opportunities to be available to Creators outside of your Organization.
- Only Your Organization: Allows your Opportunities to be available to only Creators who are in your Organization.
Maximum Bid (For Open Bidding only)
- The Maximum Bid allows you to set pricing parameters so that Creators cannot bid over a certain price.
- Kill Fee: A portion of the negotiated bid that will be paid to the Creator if the opportunity is canceled or expires after content submission
Terms & Conditions- If you have any supplemental terms & conditions for this opportunity you will need to add them at this time. Supplemental terms & conditions must be uploaded from the Tools Section before you can add them to your Opportunity.
4. Select Targeting
This will determine who sees the Opportunity and who is able to submit a Bid. Clicking the Advanced options checkbox will also allow you to target Creators by Income, Ethnicity, Family stage, Relationship, and Education level.
5. Review Your Opportunity
Review your Opportunity and go back to edit any areas that need more information. You can save this Opportunity and return to it later by clicking Content to return to your dashboard or click Submit to submit your Opportunity for review.
Once submitted, your Opportunity will be sent to our Review Team to ensure it meets the minimum requirements and does not violate any points in the Terms of Service. All Opportunities are reviewed within three business days. You will receive an email from our team if your Opportunity was approved or if it needs to be revised.