1. Log into your Incapsula account and click on Stats next to the blog you are trying to allow access to.
2. Click on the Settings tab in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click on Security on the lower right side.
4. Locate the Whitelist Specific Sources section on the bottom of the page. From here you will need to input ALL of the IP addresses provided (see below) before you will be able to connect your blog.
5. Once you have done this click Save.
It may take a few minutes for your updates to take effect in Incapsula. However, once the updates have been made please let our Customer Success team know by opening a ticket. They will be happy to assist you in finishing connecting your blog.