If you need to adjust the Offer price or rescind an Offer that has already been accepted by the Creator, you have the option to void that Offer.
Please note: You will not be able to void an offer if content has already been submitted by the Creator.
- Locate the project where your offer(s) is housed and click on the number under the Waiting for Content column.
- From here you will be taken to your project outline where you can view all of the offers that have been accepted for your project.
- Locate the offer you would like to Void and then select the icon on the right-hand side. Once on the drop-down select Void Offer.
- A pop-up will appear verifying that you would like to void the selected offer. When voiding an offer all deliverables and units in the offer will be deleted. The funds will be returned to your campaign balance for use in future offers. If you would still like to void the offer please provide the creator with a reason for voiding the offer and then select, Yes, Void Offer.
- The offer will be voided and move to your declined tab under offers.