- Help Center
- IZEAx Unity Suite
- Account & User Settings
The Creator Marketplace®
IZEA Managed Services
IZEAx Unity Suite
Influencers & Creators
Marketers - Viewing Your Account Activity
From the account activity tab, you will be able to track all of the activity for your account since it was opened.
- Click on your name in the top right corner and then select Account Settings.
- Click the Activity tab.
- This will take you to your account activity log. From this page you can view the following information:
- Name- the name of the marketer/creator who took the action
- Date- the exact date of the activity/action that was taken (ie, content submitted, change requested, bid approved, etc.)
- Activity- what action was either requested or completed.
- Info- the campaign name and the connection that was used for that particular opportunity.
- Amount- amount paid for a particular offers (this only applies to monetary actions like bidding, negotiating, moving funds, etc.)