If you find that you would not like to receive any notifications, you have the option to opt out of all Global Email Notifications.
Please note: If you disable global email notifications, you will still receive the following emails:
- Forgot password instructions
- Verification for updating password
- Verification for updating email address
- Verification for updating PayPal email address
- Notifications if offers fail verification for payment
If you would like to only disable specific emails, please refer to your Account Notifications section.
How To Disable Global Email Notifications
- Once logged in, click on your avatar at the top of your account and select settings.
- Locate the email sub-tab of your user settings.
- Once on the Email sub-tab, locate and select the disable global email notifications checkbox.