Now that your bid has been approved (or you have accepted a Direct Offer), it's time to create your draft content. This article will walk you through the process of submitting draft content for a YouTube video in the system. Your YouTube Video must first be posted as unlisted within YouTube when submitting your draft. Please be sure to follow all steps in order below.
Please note: This workflow must be completed on an up-to-date desktop or laptop computer browser. System workflow cannot be completed on mobile web or apps.
- From your dashboard, click the offer that is ready to have content created (it will be listed as create content) by selecting the project name.
- Locate the YouTube Post Task and click the green create content button.
- You will be taken to the content creation page, where you will be able to view the draft due date, the content publish date, and all of the requirements for your post on the right hand side of your screen.
- At this point, you are ready to create your content on YouTube. Create your video and then upload it to your YouTube account as an unlisted video. Uploading your video as an unlisted video allows the marketer to review your post before it goes live on your channel. You can select this option from the visibility section when uploading your video.
- Now it's time to submit your link to the marketer for review. Navigate back to the system and copy and paste your link into the box provided.
- After pasting your link, you will need to select the type of disclosure you wish to use. Based on FTC legal guidelines, your content must include a clear disclosure to signify sponsorship. To select your preferred disclosure, click the circle next to one of the disclosure options. Please refer to the disclosure article linked above to make sure you keep your disclosure where it needs to be to stay compliant for your post. Once selected, you will need to enter the timestamp where the disclosure can be found in the video (this will need to be typed in minute : second format as shown in the example below).
- After you have completed your draft, select the green submit content button to send your draft to the marketer for review. If you're not ready to submit, you can also select the white close and save draft button to come back and finish your draft later.
- If this offer is just for a single YouTube Video, you are all set until the marketer approves your draft, at which point, please follow the steps in the following article to complete your post: Publishing A YouTube Video
- If there are more posts within this offer however, you will now need to submit your draft content for your other posts.