Once your Twitter Post has been approved by the marketer in the system, you will need to copy and paste the approved content to your Twitter. If you do not copy and paste the content exactly as it shows in the system, your post will fail validation and you will not be paid for your work. This article will walk you through publishing your Twitter Post and completing it in the system so that the payment process can begin.
Please note: This workflow must be completed on an up-to-date desktop or laptop computer browser. System workflow cannot be completed on mobile web or apps.
- Once the marketer has marked your post as approved in the system, it will appear on your dashboard as Ready To Publish. From your dashboard, select the offer that is ready to be published by clicking the Project name.
- Locate the Twitter Post Task and click Publish Content.
- You will be taken to a new page where you will be able to retrieve the approved text content and media for your post. You will need to copy this content exactly and paste it into your Twitter post. If you do not copy and paste the content exactly as it shows in the system, your post will fail validation and you will not be paid for your work.
- First, locate and copy your text content to your clipboard.
- Next, locate and download your media.
- Now you will need to navigate to your Twitter account in a new browser tab, paste your text content into a new Tweet, and upload your media. Once you are sure everything matches the content displayed in the system, click to submit your Tweet.
- Now that your Tweet is live, you will need to copy the URL link to your Post and navigate back to the system to submit your URL to mark it as published.
- Once you have pasted your URL link, click Submit URL to mark it as published in the system.
- If this is just a single Twitter Post, you are all set! If there are more posts within this offer however, you will now need to mark your other posts as published in the system before the 45 day verification period will begin so that you can get paid for your work.