Once your Pinterest Draft Content has been approved by the Marketer in the system, you will need to copy and paste the approved content to a live Pinterest post. If you do not copy and paste the content exactly as it is shown in the system, your post will fail validation and you will not be paid for your work. This article will walk you through publishing your Pinterest Post and completing it in the system so that the payment process can begin.
Please note: This workflow must be completed on an up-to-date desktop or laptop computer browser. System workflow cannot be completed on mobile web or apps.
1. Once the Marketer has approved your post, it will appear in your Dashboard listed as Ready To Publish. From your Dashboard, select the Offer that is ready to be published by clicking the Project name.
2. Locate the Pinterest Post Task and click the green Publish Content button.
3. You will be taken to a new page where you will be able to retrieve the approved text content and media for your post. You will need to copy and paste this content into your Pinterest post. If you do not copy and paste the content exactly as it shows in the system, your post will fail validation and you will not be paid for your work.
First, locate and copy your Pin Title, Description, and Destination Link.
4. Next, locate and download your media.
Please note: If your Offer requires you to Pin a Video, you will need to have a business account with Pinterest in order to do so.
5. Now you will need to navigate to your Pinterest account in a new browser tab, paste your Pin Title, Description, and Destination Link to a new Pin, and upload your media. Once you are sure everything matches the content displayed in the system, click to submit your Pin.
6. Now that your Pin is live, you will need to copy the URL link to your Post and navigate back to the system to submit your URL to mark it as published. This step is required in order to begin the payment process for your Offer.
7. Once you have pasted your URL link, click the green Submit URL button to mark it as complete in the system.
8. If this Offer is just for a single Pinterest post, you are all set! If there are more posts within this Offer however, you will now need to mark your other posts as published in the system before the 45 day verification period will begin so that you can get paid for your work.