Once your Facebook Draft Content has been approved by the Marketer in the system, you will need to copy and paste the approved content to a live post from your Facebook Page. If you do not copy and paste the content exactly as it shows in the system, your post will fail validation and you will not be paid for your work. This article will walk you through publishing your Facebook Post and completing it in the system so that the payment process can begin.
Please note: You must be approved for the Facebook Branded Content Tool before you are able to submit your live link into the system. Please also note that workflow must be completed on an up-to-date desktop or laptop computer browser. System workflow cannot be completed on mobile web or apps.
1. Once the Marketer has approved your post, it will appear on your dashboard as Ready To Publish. From your Dashboard, select the Offer that is ready to be published by clicking the Project name.
2. Locate the Facebook Post Task and click the green Publish Content button.
3. You will be taken to a new page where you will be able to retrieve the approved text content and media for your post. You will need to copy this content exactly and paste it into your Facebook post. If you do not copy and paste the content exactly as it shows in the system, your post will fail validation and you will not be paid for your work.
First, locate and copy your text content to your clipboard.
Please note: If your post includes an @ mention, you will need to add this in to your post manually. You will not be able to copy and paste this tag.
4. Next, locate and download your media.
5. Once you have added your approved text and media to your post, you will need to tag the brand using the Branded Content Tool. The system will show you which brand needs to be tagged under Step 3 - Publish Content. If you would like, you can click on the brand name listed there which will take you to the Facebook Page you need to tag in your post. This will help ensure you are tagging the correct page.
6. To tag the brand on Facebook, locate the Tag Sponsor button in your post settings. From here enter the name of the brand and then select Post.
7. Now that your Post is live, you will need to copy the URL link to your Post and navigate back to the system to submit your URL to mark it as published. If you aren't sure how to locate your Facebook Post link, please visit the following article: How Do I Locate My Facebook Post URL Link?
8. Once you have pasted your URL link, click Submit URL to mark it as published in the system.
9. If this is just a single Facebook Post, you are all set! If there are more posts within this Offer however, you will now need to mark your other posts as published in the system before the 45 day verification period will begin so that you can get paid for your work.