After you have signed up for a new account in the Shake Marketplace, you will be prompted to begin building your first Shake. Let's get started!
Selecting a Category and Subcategory
- First, you will need to choose the main Category you would like your Shake to be listed under. This will be the type of service that you are offering.
- Influencer Marketing
- Virtual Appearances
- Social Audio
- Then you will need to select the subcategory your Shake falls into. The subcategories will change depending on which category you have chosen.
Using Instagram to Create Your Shake
The system will then ask if you would like to use your Instagram data to create your Shake. The system will automatically pull in the information from your Instagram.
Please note: If you choose to skip the Instagram option, you will need to add in the information for your Shake manually following the steps in the next section.
- To upload using Instagram, enter your Instagram handle > Let's make a deal.
- The system will populate the following. More information about each of these items can be found in the next section.
- Sample media
- One deal
- Deal features
- Days for delivery
- Number of revisions
- Minimum price for a Shake ($50.00)
- You are able to edit any of these details before previewing your Shake.
Manually Creating Your Shake
After selecting your category and subcategory, select Let's make a deal! The next step will be to fill out the final details of your Shake.
Pro tip: We recommend providing 3+ samples to give Buyers an idea of what your work is like.
- To upload your sample media, icon in the boxes provided.
Pro tip: You can upload multiple images at once by highlighting them all from your desktop, and then dragging them onto one of the media slot tiles! Once all have uploaded, you can use your cursor to drag and drop your media to rearrange the order in which they display if you would like.
Title and Description
After adding your Sample Media, you will need to add a Title and Description for your Shake. This is your chance to introduce both yourself and your content to potential Buyers, so be sure to include any interesting information about you and what you post.
Pro tip: If you are creating an Influencer Marketing Shake, we suggest including your social handle and follower count.
Next, you can add up to three vertical tags to help categorize your Shake within the Marketplace. Vertical tags represent what you post or talk about. For example, if you are a photographer focusing on food, you may want to choose Food, Lifestyle, and health as your vertical tags.
The Deals section is the specific offering and deliverables you are presenting to Buyers. This section is pre-filled with our most popular offerings, but you are able to edit it however you would like.
- To edit the pre-written elements, simply select inside the text box and make whatever necessary changes you so choose.
For each Deal, you will need to add:
- Deal Title
- Deal Description - what you are offering to the Buyer.
- Deal Features - what is included in your offering.
- Days For Delivery
- Number of Revisions
- Licensing type
- Price you are asking.
Please note: There is a maximum of four Deals and a minimum price of $50 per Deal that you can add per Shake.
Options are designed to be optional add-ons for Buyers to purchase in addition to your Deals.
- To add an Option, switch the option toggle to the green on position. Include an Option Title, Option Description, any Additional Delivery Time (in days), and the Price of the add-on Option.
- To remove an Option, simply click the icon on the right.
Buyer Requests are optional questions you can add which Buyers will need to answer in order to work through your Shake once it’s been purchased.
- To add Buyer Requests, switch the option toggle to the green on position.
- In the Request 1 box, you can specify the type of question you would like the Buyer to answer.
- Then you can select the answer format, and if it’s required or not.
Please note: If you require a Buyer Request, your Shake will be unable to be completed until a Buyer answers the question you've requested within your Shake's chatbot.
Once you’ve completed your Shake, scroll down to the bottom and click Preview Shake to see how it will look to Buyers. If you’d like to save it as a draft to finish it later, you can click Save & Close.
If after clicking to preview your Shake you find that you need to make additional edits, you can go back to the previous editing screen by clicking Edit at the bottom left. If you are happy with the way the Shake looks and have no Edits to make, simply click Submit For Review at the bottom right. After you have submitted your Shake for review, our team will review it and publish it to the Marketplace.
Some Shakes may be sent back to you by our review team requiring a few small change requests. If your Shake needs to be changed, you will be notified via email.