- Help Center
- Influencers & Creators
- Account & User Settings
The Creator Marketplace®
IZEA Managed Services
IZEAx Unity Suite
Influencers & Creators
Influencers - Profile Settings: Setting An Account Avatar
In order to work in the platform, you must have an avatar set for your account. The avatar you select will be used in our search feature when marketers first locate your account. This image can either be uploaded or duplicated from one of your existing Connections.
- Navigate to and select Settings at the top of your Creator Dashboard.
- The Profile Settings Overview page will be displayed.
- From here you have the option to upload an Avatar or duplicate from an existing Connection.
- To upload a new Avatar, select Upload Avatar and then choose Upload Photo from your computer. You will then be able to choose a photo from your computer to use as your Avatar.
- To duplicate one from your Connections, select Duplicate From Connection and then choose the Connection Avatar you would like to use.