A media kit is a downloadable pdf version of a creator's profile. Each media kit provides an overview of the creator from their self-reported insights to overall audience data. A media kit can be used to showcase a glimpse of a potential creator to a client or colleague off platform.
Please note: Media kits are only available for in-platform influencers. If the influencer is discovered they will not have a media kit.
Accessing A Media Kit
Media kits can be accessed from a creator's flyout or full profile.
- Once you've found the creator who's media kit you'd like to access, navigate to their flyout profile by clicking View Profile.
- In the top-right corner select the icon.
- From the drop-down menu select Download media kit.
Downloading A Media Kit
Before you download your media kit, you'll be prompted to select which orientation you would like your download, and add any additional notes. You have the option to download your media kit in portrait or landscape for easier integration into Keynote or Powerpoint presentations.
- Select the option that makes the most sense for you. You can also add any additional notes which will display on the downloaded file (up to 300 characters). Once you have made your selections, click Download media kit.
- Once downloaded, a media kit provides an overview of the creator - their self-reported insights, overall audience data, their Connections, and recent content.
- Each Connection on the media kit is clickable, and will link out to the creator's social media connections.
Downloading Media Kits In Bulk
You are also able to download media kits in bulk from existing lists.
- To download all the creator's media kits in bulk from a list, navigate to the icon and select Download Media Kit from the drop-down menu.
- You can also hand-select creators from a list to bulk download a media kit for as well. Simply check the box next to all the creators whose media kits you would like to download, then select Bulk Actions > Download Media Kit from the drop-down menu.
- You will be prompted to select which orientation you would like your download, portrait or landscape. You can not add any additional notes to individual media kits when downloading in bulk, but any CRM notes will be included in the individual media kits. Once you have made your selections, click Download Media Kit.