When reviewing your offers you have the option to negotiate your offer with the marketer.
- Log into your account and click Direct Offers from your creator dashboard. Here you will see all of the direct offers that are available to you. Each direct offer will show the name of the project, the status, the tasks, the due date, the publishing window, and the payout amount.
- Tasks are the individual posts that are required for the completion of that specific project. The number in the grey circle represents the number of posts required for each platform.
- If you would like to learn more about this project, click on the name of the project. From here you will be taken to the project details page. On this page, you can view the requirements for this project as well as the requirements for each individual task. To view these requirements for each task select, View Details.
- A fly-out will appear where you can view all of the details and files for this specific task. Click the "X" in the upper right-hand corner or anywhere on the screen to close the fly out.
- From here, select the Publishing Date you would like to have for this post. The marketer has preselected a range of dates for you to choose from and each post or task will have its own Publishing Date. To select your date, click Set Publish Date.
- A calendar will appear where you can choose which date works best for your content to be published. Select the date and then click Set Publish Date.
- After setting your publishing dates, read the Terms and Conditions for this offer and agree by clicking the checkbox next to I have read and agree to Coastal Travel Inc. Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.
- From here you can either click Accept Offer or negotiate your bid by clicking Negotiate Payout.
- If you wish to negotiate, enter your new payout amount in the box provided and then select Submit Offer.