In The Creator Marketplace®, sellers can submit pitches for your casting calls. Pitches give you an overview of who the seller is and what type of compensation they are looking for and provide you with examples of their work.
Once a seller has submitted a pitch, you can view it from your Casting Calls dashboard. The Outstanding Pitches tile will display the current number of pitches you have ready to review.
- To view a pitch, select Casting Call at the top of your screen.
- From here, select Outstanding Pitches.
From Outstanding Pitches, you will see a table of your active pitches. You can view the compensation, audience, due date and status. There could be multiple pitches for you to review for your casting calls.
Accepting a Pitch
After pitches have been submitted, you will have the option to accept or decline them. You can also chat with the seller before accepting their pitch.
- You can view the seller’s pitch by selecting the icon in the table.
- From here, you can view the details of the pitch on the right hand side of your screen.
- If the seller has provided examples of their work, you can download them here by selecting the icon.
- If you would like to work with the seller, select Accept.
- After you have accepted the seller’s pitch, you will be provided with their contact information.