In the system, Creator's posts are programmatically checked by our verification process at the 45 day mark prior to payment release. Verification is a process through which the platform checks to make sure everything the Creator has posted matches what was approved by you within the system. The system will also check that the Creator has not taken down their post after it has been marked as published in the system and that their social media connection(s) are still actively connected to the system. If a Creator's post fails verification, you will have several options in the system that you can take. Let's get started!
1. From your Project, navigate to the Manual Verification tab.
2. From within the Manual Verification tab, you will be able to view all of the posts that have failed to pass our verification system. They will be listed as Submission Error, Verification Error, or Ready For Verification. For this article, we will be focusing on the Verification Error. From the list provided, select the post that you would like to review by clicking on the Creator name on the left hand side. Please Note: If the failed verification you need to review is for a post from an archived Campaign, you will need to select the archived filer to view both the Campaign and Project.
3. Now that you have selected the post you would like to verify, you will be able to view the following:
- Creator Submission - This is a direct link to the post the Creator submitted in the system.
- Verification Issues - These are the reasons that the system has flagged this Creator's post.
The following options will be available to you:
- Rerun Verification - If you know that the Creator has already made the needed corrections for their post, you can click this option to run the post through system verification again.
- Verify Post - If you would like to accept the issues with the post as is, you can click this option to confirm that the post should be verified and for payment to be released (once any remaining posts within the Offer have also been verified).
- Request Creator Action - If you would like to ask the Creator to make the needed corrections for their post, you can click this option to send a message to them in the system.
- Confirm Verification Failure - If you would like to confirm that this post should in fact fail verification so that payment will not be released, you can click this option.
Verifying A Post
1. Before verifying, please make sure that you have fully reviewed the verification issues noted in the red box. Once you have verified the post, this action can not be undone. If after reviewing the issues you would still like to verify the post, select Verify Post.
2. After selecting Verify Post, you will be prompted to review the submission again to confirm you would like to move forward. If you would still like to verify, select Verify Post.
3. Once you have clicked to verify, the post will move back to the Outline tab as Verified.
Requesting Creator Action
1. If you would instead like to send this post back to the Creator to request that they take action and fix the noted issues, select Request Creator Action.
2. After selecting Request Creator Action, you will need to add a note to the Creator instructing them what they need to correct. Once your note is ready, select Notify Creator.
3. Once you have clicked to notify the Creator, the post will remain in the Manual Verification tab with a new note in green stating that the Creator has been notified.
4. After the Creator has notified you that they have made the needed corrections, or if you believe that they have corrected their post, click Rerun Verification for the system to check the post for the updated changes.
Confirming Verification Failure
1. If after reviewing the post and issues you find that you would like to confirm that the post should in fact fail verification, select Confirm Verification Failure. By confirming failure, the Creator will not receive payment.
2. After selecting Confirm Verification Failure, a pop-up will appear confirming that you would like to move forward with confirming failure. If you would still like to fail this post and prevent payout to the Creator, click Yes, Confirm Failure.
3. Once you have clicked to confirm failure, the post will move back to the Outline tab as Verification Failed.