Once your Instagram post has been approved by the Marketer in the system, you will need to copy and paste the approved content to a live Instagram post. If you do not copy and paste the content exactly as it is shown in the system, your post will fail validation and you will not be paid for your work. This article will walk you through publishing your Pinterest Post and completing it in the system so that the payment process can begin.
Please note: This workflow must be completed on an up-to-date desktop or laptop computer browser. System workflow cannot be completed on mobile web or apps.
1. Once the Marketer has marked your post as approved in the system, it will appear on your dashboard as Ready To Publish. From your Dashboard, select the Offer that is ready to be published by clicking the Project name.
2. Locate the Instagram Post Task and click the green Publish Content button.
3. You will be taken to a new page where you will be able to retrieve the approved text content and media for your post. You will need to copy and paste this content into your Instagram post. If you do not copy and paste the content exactly as it shows in the system, your post will fail validation and you will not be paid for your work.
4. Next, locate and download your media.
5. Now you will need to move to your Instagram account. From there, you will need to post all photos that were approved in the system.
Pro tip: Do not add any filters, emojis or change the size of your image at this point to be any different than what was approved. If you do, your content will fail verification.
6. Paste the Marketer approved text. Your post's caption must match or it will not validate.
7. Submit your post to Instagram from your mobile device by tapping Share.
8. Once your post is live on Instagram, click the "..." icon above your photo and select Share.
9. From here, click Copy Link to copy your URL.
10. Then, go back to your account in the platform, paste your URL link, and click the green Submit URL button to mark it as complete in the system.
11. If this is just a single Instagram Post, you are all set! If there are more posts within this Offer however, you will now need to mark your other posts as published in the system before the 45 day verification period will begin so that you can get paid for your work.