If you are receiving an error message that your account is locked or you just can not remember your password, use the following steps to reset it:
- Head over to the sign-in page for your account.
- Click the Forgot Password? link.
- Enter the email address for your account and click Reset Password.
- Check your email! The system will send you a link to reset your password.
- Once you receive the email, click Change my password to be taken to the reset password page.
- Enter your new password and then type the password again to verify it. Click Reset Password.
Please note: Passwords must contain the following:
- 10 Characters
- Special character
- You will be automatically logged into your account and can login in the future with your new password.