Unlike most other websites, you are not able to copy your Facebook Post URL link from the top of your browser bar. There is a way within Facebook, however, that you can locate the direct link to your post for submission in the system! The system is unable to accept Facebook Watch or Facebook Story links, so please review the steps noted in this article to locate your direct Facebook Post URL link to submit in the system.
Please note: This process must be completed on an up-to-date desktop or laptop computer browser. You are not able to locate Facebook post links from within Facebook's mobile versions.
Table of Contents
Option 1: Locate The Embed Tool
1. Log in to Facebook on a laptop or desktop web browser (not a mobile device).
3. If the Embed option is not showing for you after clicking the three dots, click Share at the bottom right of your post instead, and from there select Embed.
6. Now, simply follow the steps listed in this article to submit your link for your Offer to mark it as published for the Marketer!
Option 2: Send In Messenger
What if you have tried the above steps and are still not seeing the Embed option to locate your post link? In that case, try the following to locate and copy the direct link to your post:
1. From your post, click Share at the bottom right, and then select Send in Messenger.
2. From the window that pops up, search for your own name, and once it populates click Send.
3. After the message has gone through, your Facebook Messenger window will pop up in the lower right corner of your screen. From there, right click on the post you just sent yourself and then select Copy Link Address.
4. Now, simply follow the steps listed in this article to submit your link for your Offer to mark it as published for the Marketer!
Option 3: Save The Post
If you are still having trouble locating your post URL after trying the steps above, the following option should work:
1. Click the three dots in the upper right corner of your post, and select Save.
2. Select where you want to save your post to and then click Done.
3. Navigate to your Saved section on Facebook.
4. Make sure you are viewing all saved items, and not viewing from a Collection.
5. On the right, locate your saved post and click the link to the right of Saved from.
6. You will be taken to a new page where you can copy the URL link at the top of your web browser bar.
7. Now, simply follow the steps listed in this article to submit your link for your Offer to mark it as published for the Marketer!