Both publicly-discovered influencers and in-platform influencers have flyout profiles, however, the information displayed will be slightly different.
Table of Contents
Publicly Discovered Flyout Profiles
- To view a flyout profile, click the name of the creator.
- From here, the flyout will appear as show below.
The top-most section of a the influencer's flyout profile will list some helpful metrics and note that they are discovered. If they have a publicly-listed email address, you will also see this noted here.
- If you are unsure what a particular metric means, simply hover your cursor over the question mark symbol to view a tool tip that will provide you with more detail.
- You can also click See All Insights to be taken to a full profile page that will provide additional metrics for this social media profile.
This section will display the influencer's most recently posted social media content for the social media profile type you are viewing.
- If you would like to view a particular piece of content in more detail, simply click on the thumbnail of the content and a pop-up window will appear, providing a preview of what that content looks like in full. If after viewing the content you find that you would also like to view the full piece of content as it appears on their social media channel, simply click the link at the bottom of their caption.
- You will also notice one of two badges for each piece of content. Organic content, as shown below, has been programmatically detected by the system as being a non-sponsored (ie: organically posted) piece of content.
- Sponsored content, as shown below, has been programmatically detected by the system as potentially including sponsorship language.
The audience section will provide graphical data of the metrics gathered from the Discovered influencer's publicly available social media accounts.
- Hovering your mouse over the icons next to each metric will provide a breakdown of how each metric is gathered.
3 Top Brand Mentions
This section uses integration with BrandGraph to display the top three brands this influencer has mentioned within their content.
- If you would like to see a full list of mentioned brands, or compare to your own brand, simply click See All Brand Mentions to be taken to the full profile view for this influencer.