We understand that the platform is not a fit for everyone. If you would like to remove your account from the platform you may do so at any time right from your User Settings.
Pro Tip: Here are a couple of things to complete prior to attempting to delete your account:
- Please have your funds cashed out of the system. We want to make sure you are compensated for the work you have done.
- If you have any pending payments in the system, we would suggest waiting to close your account until those offers have been paid.
- This process will remove your Profile and Connections entirely from the network. Account deletion can not be undone once it has been completed.
If there is an issue you are experiencing please let us know by opening a support request here! We would be happy to assist you as we value our Creators and hope that you will continue to be one.
- Navigate to and select Settings at the top of your Creator Dashboard. You can also click on your Avatar at the top of your account > Settings.
- Once on your Settings dashboard, select the User tab. From here, select Deactivate. Selecting this will not deactivate your account. You will need to move on to the next step.
- Before you are able to deactivate your account, the system will alert you if you have any open projects or funds that need to be cashed out. If either of these items is incomplete, you will not be able to deactivate your account until they are completed.
- If you do not have any open projects or funds that need to be cashed out, select Deactivate in the bottom right-hand corner > follow the prompts provided to deactivate your account fully.
Note: Once you select Confirm Deactivation, you will be logged out of your account and it will be permanently deleted.