Tags provide different ways of programmatically organizing and gaining insights across various properties within IZEA® Flex.
In the system, you can create Parent Tags and Child Tags. For example: your main tag could be Coffee and then your child tags could be the flavors of coffee you are featuring.
- To create a tag, navigate and click on Campaigns > Tags.
- From here you will see the option to add a Parent Tag. To add your Parent Tag, select Add Parent Tag.
- Enter the name of your Parent Tag.
Associations are extremely important for your tags. Adding associations allows you to identify the creators, content, campaign, etc. associated with your tags.
- To associate your tags, select the dropdown > association type.
- After selecting your association type, click the Add Association box to populate your existing items.
- At this point, you can choose one of your existing items or create a new one.
- Once you have finished adding your associations, select Add Tag.
Adding Child Tags
- Navigate to the Parent Tag that you would like to add a Child Tag to and select the icon.
- Add the name and the associations for your tag.