Applies to: IZEAx Unity Suite Starter, Standard, and Enterprise Customers.
Your Campaign Analytics tab is divided into four sections: Overview, Metrics Report, Platform Report, and Creator Report. In this article, we will go over how to locate and understand the data displayed for YouTube videos on the Platform Report section of your Campaign Analytics tab.
Please note: The metrics shown in this article are for illustrative purposes only, and are generated from a test account. These examples do not in any way represent actual results.
Table of Contents
Locating Your Campaign Analytics
- Log in to your Marketer account, and from there navigate to Unity Workflow (which should be the default homepage when you log in). From there, select the campaign you would like to view by clicking on the Campaign name.
- From within your campaign, click the Analytics tab.
- You will then be taken to the Campaign Analytics for the specific campaign you've selected. From here, select Platform Report.
4. After you click Platform Report, a new section will open up showing you the subsets of the Platform Report section. These will vary depending upon the unit type(s) you selected when creating project(s) for your campaign. You will need to click each subsection individually in order to view the information for that particular section. In this article, we will be going over YouTube analytics.
All Platform Reports will contain three main sections:
- Platform performance
- Engagement rate, click-through rate, and TSV
- Followers by post
The graph listed under Platform Performance for Instagram will contain five tabs that you can click on: Followers, Views, Likes, Comments, and Clicks. Hovering your cursor over a particular data point on each graph will provide you with the details for that specific date.
- Followers: This is the total number of followers for all of the YouTube channels used within the Campaign. This information is pulled from the YouTube API.
- Views: This is the total number of views for all of the YouTube posts within the Campaign. This information is pulled from the YouTube API.
- Likes: This is the total number of likes for all of the YouTube posts within the Campaign. This information is pulled from the YouTube API.
- Comments: This is the total number of comments for all of the YouTube posts within the Campaign. This information is pulled from the YouTube API.
- Clicks: This is the total number of times the shortened links provided in all the YouTube posts within the Campaign have been clicked. This information is pulled from an internal tracking service.
Engagement Rate, Click-Through Rate, and TSV
Below the Platform Performance Graph, you will find the total Engagement Rate, Click-Through Rate, and TSV.
- Engagement Rate: For YouTube, this metric is pulled from YouTube's API and is calculated by the following:
- Engagements (likes plus comments plus clicks) divided by followers.
- Click Through Rate: For YouTube, this metric is calculated by the following:
- Clicks divided by Followers.
- TSV: Total Social Value. This is the value that the campaign delivered. TSV is determined by data pulled from Unity Workflow. It is the amount paid for all pieces of content plus the earned content based on engagements. This metric is calculated by the following:
- Total spent (found on Overview tab) plus (number of views times worth of a view) plus (number of clicks times worth of a click) plus (number of comments times worth of a comment) plus (number of likes times worth of a like).
- To locate the worth of an engagement type, select the Settings section on the left navigation.
Followers By Post
This last section will list metrics per each Influencer's YouTube video. Here you will see each influencer who created a post, the date their post was published in the system (when influencers submit their links into the system to mark their posts as complete), their total number of YouTube followers, the total number of views their post received, the total number of likes their post received, the total number of comments their post received, and the total number of clicks their post received (if there is a link in the post).
A "--" shown here means the API returned no information when the metric was requested (this could be because the connection was disconnected or there was an account permission issue).
A "0" shown here means there was a true number of zero for that metric reported.