Applies to: IZEAx Unity Suite Starter, Standard, and Enterprise Customers.
Your campaign analytics tab is divided into four sections: overview, metrics report, platform report, and creator report. In this article, we will go over how to locate and understand the data displayed for Facebook on the platform report section of your campaign analytics tab.
Please note: The metrics shown in this article are for illustrative purposes only, and are generated from a test account. These examples do not in any way represent actual results.
Table of Contents
Locating Your Campaign Analytics
- Log in to your marketer account, and from there navigate to Unity Workflow (which should be the default homepage when you log in). From there, select the campaign you would like to view by clicking on the Campaign name.
- From within your campaign, click the Analytics tab.
- You will then be taken to the campaign analytics for the specific campaign you've selected. From here, select Platform Report.
- After you click Platform Report, a new section will open up showing you the subsets of the platform report section. These will vary depending upon the unit type(s) you selected when creating project(s) for your campaign. You will need to click each subsection individually in order to view the information for that particular section. In this article, we will be going over Facebook analytics.
All Platform Reports will contain three main sections:
- Platform performance
- Engagement rate, click-through rate, and TSV
- Followers by post
The graph listed under platform performance for Facebook will contain six tabs that you can click on: Followers, Views, Reactions, Shares, Comments, and Clicks. Hovering your cursor over a particular data point on each graph will provide you with the details for that specific date.
- Followers: This is the total number of followers for all of the Facebook Pages used within the campaign. This information is pulled from the Facebook API.
- Views: This is the total number of impressions for all of the Facebook posts within the campaign. This information is pulled from the Facebook API.
- Reactions: This is the total number of likes and positive reactions (love, haha, wow) for all of the Facebook posts within the campaign. This information is pulled from the Facebook API.
- Shares: This is the total number of times the Facebook posts within this campaign have been shared. This information is pulled from the Facebook API.
- Comments: This is the total number of comments for all of the Facebook posts within the campaign. This information is pulled from the Facebook API.
- Clicks: This is the total number of clicks anywhere on the post. This information is pulled from the Facebook API.
Engagement Rate, Click-Through Rate, and TSV
Below the platform performance graph, you will find the total engagement rate, click-through rate, and TSV.
- Engagement Rate: For Facebook (both sponsored and promoted posts), this metric is pulled from Facebook's API and is calculated by the following:
- Engagements (likes and positive reactions plus comments plus shares plus clicks) divided by impressions (Views).
- Click Through Rate: For Facebook (both sponsored and promoted posts), this metric is calculated by the following:
- Clicks divided by impressions (Views).
- TSV: Total Social Value. This is the value that the Campaign delivered. TSV is determined by data pulled from Unity Workflow. It is the amount paid for all pieces of content plus the earned content based on Engagements and for Facebook it is calculated by the following:
- Total Spent (found on overview tab) plus (number of likes and positive reactions times worth of a reaction) plus (number of shares times worth of a share) plus (number of comments times worth of a comment) plus (number of clicks times worth of a click).
- To locate the worth of an engagement type, select the Settings section on the left navigation.
Followers By Post
This last section will list metrics per each Influencer's Facebook post. Here you will see each influencer who created a post, the date their post was published in the system (when influencers submit their links into the system to mark their posts as complete), their total number of Facebook followers, the total number of views their post received, the total number of likes and positive reactions their post received, the total number of shares their post received, the total number of comments their post received, and the total number of clicks their post received.
A "-- " shown here means the API returned no information when the metric was requested (this could be because the connection was disconnected or there was an account permission issue).
A "0" shown here means there was a true number of zero for that metric reported.