When your project has ended, you can clean up your marketer dashboard by archiving old projects. Once archived, you will also have the ability to unarchive projects.
Archiving A Project
- On your unity workflow dashboard, click into the campaign where your projects are housed by selecting the campaign name.
- Locate the project you would like to Archive and click the icon.
- A pop-up will appear confirming you would like to archive your project. When you archive a project the following will occur:
- Open bidding will be disabled.
- All open offers will be canceled, returning the funds to the campaign balance.
- Metrics for completed units will continue being collected.
- If you would still like to archive your project, select Yes, Archive Project.
Unarchiving A Project
- Click on the icon next to the search feature in the upper right-hand corner of your project dashboard.
- From here select the next to all except archived and click Archived.
- You will then be taken to your archived project dashboard. Click the icon next to the name of the project you would like to unarchive.
- From here select Unarchive Project.
- A pop-up will appear confirming you would like to unarchive your project. Select Yes, Unarchive Project.