Adding your Instagram to the platform is simple and this article will help walk you through this process step by step. Before adding your Instagram, please make sure you have set up your Instagram Business Account or Instagram Creator Account .
- Once logged into your account click on your avatar at the top and select connections.
- From here you will be taken to your connections dashboard. Click on add connection. If you already have a connection added you will need to click on Add connection in the bottom right-hand corner of your dashboard.
- On the flyout, choose the connection you would like to add. For the purpose of this article we will select, Add Instagram.
- A pop-up window will appear. Enter your Instagram username (remove the "@" symbol from your handle) and then hit Submit.
Pro Tip: Please make sure that you are already logged into your Instagram account before completing this step
- You will receive a Verification Code that you will need to copy and paste into the Bio on your Instagram account. When pasting the Verification Code, please make sure that you paste the code in the first line of your bio and include a line break before your text. You will also need to click Submit on your profile settings to make sure your verification code is visible to the public. Once you have copied and pasted the Verification Code into your Bio click Verify. Once your Instagram has been successfully connected, you may remove the Verification Code from your Bio.
- Next you will need to fill out all of your Connection's information. Filling out the Asking Price, Communities, Tags and Target Audience will help Marketers locate your Connection for their Campaigns. As you fill out this information the Connection Completion percentage will increase. Your connection will only be 100% complete If you filled out all of the information on all three tabs.
Once you have added all of your details on the Connection Overview and Target Audience tabs, select Next.
- On the final tab you will have the option to grant Promoted Post access for your Connection. Promoted Posts are only available for Instagram and Facebook. You do not have to do this at this time however and may click Done to complete your connection.