Applies to: IZEAx Unity Suite Starter, Standard, and Enterprise Customers.
Unit elements can consist of hashtags, mentions, and links. It is important to include elements in addition to your project brief and post description as these will help influencers know what must be included in their post. You can add elements as either required or optional for influencers to use.
Table of Contents
Sponsorship disclosure is the FTC compliant way to let the public know that a post is sponsored, and by whom.
- For Instagram posts, disclosure options are automatically included for influencers to choose from. You do not need to add sponsorship to your elements for Instagram posts.
Hashtags can either be required or optional for an influencer to use in their post.
If you choose to make a hashtag required, the influencer must use this hashtag in their post. However, you have the option to make the hashtag case sensitive. This would require the influencer to post the hashtag exactly as you type it here in order to submit their content for approval. If you leave this blank, the influencer can choose to post the hashtag with a variation of upper and lower case letters.
Mentions can be used to drive traffic to a specific page. Mentions can either be required or optional for an influencer to use in their post.
If you choose to make a mention required, the influencer must use this mention in their post. However, you have the option to make the mention case sensitive. This would require the influencer to post the mention exactly as you type it here in order to submit their content for approval. If you leave this blank, the influencer can choose to post the mention with a variation of upper and lower case letters.
Links can be any website you would like influencers to include within the body of their posts. Although Instagram does not currently support clicking links within in-feed posts, viewers are able to copy and paste links from captions via web view.
The link URL you type here will be programmatically shortened in the platform and will appear as shown in the below example when influencers receive it on their end:
Important: The platform cannot physically require influencers to include links anywhere besides captions. If you require influencers to include links in their bios on Instagram or elsewhere, you must note this in your project requirements.
- To add links, click Add elements > Link.
- Type in or copy and paste the URL you would like to add into the box provided.
- You now have the option to make this link required or optional, by selecting the checkbox next to Required by the Creator.
- If it is set as required, then the influencer will not be able to submit their content without including the shortened version of this link that they receive.
- Once you have included all of the elements you would like influencers to use for their posts, click Save Changes at the bottom right.