Applies to: Unity Suite Starter, Standard, and Enterprise Customers.
Unit elements can consist of hashtags, mentions, and links. It is important to include elements in addition to your project brief and post description as these will help influencers know what must be included in their post. You can add elements as either required or optional for influencers to use.
Table of Contents
Sponsorship disclosure is the FTC compliant way to let the public know that a post is sponsored, and by whom.
- Disclosure options are automatically included for influencers to choose from, however for blog posts you will need to enter the link to the brand website which you need referenced within the disclosure statement.
- To the right of the website, be sure to type the brand name exactly as you would like it to appear.
- This will appear to influencers as an element they can simply click to insert.
- If you would like to add a specific link for influencers to include within the body of their post, click Add Elements > Link.
- From here you will be able to enter a link URL and the anchor text that you would like used.
Hosted images are images that you provide for influencers to use in their posts.
- To add a hosted Image, click Add Elements > Hosted Image.
- Click Add an Image.
- A pop-up will appear where you can select what image you would like to provide to the influencers.
- Once your image has loaded, you can crop the image to the size you would like and then select Crop Image.
- If you would like this image to be required by influencers, select the checkbox for Required by the Creator.
HTML Snippets can be used to include a video or image for influencers to add to their post. Influencers will be able to copy and paste this code directly into their HTML.
- To add an HTML Snippet, click Add Elements > HTML Snippet.
- Paste your snippet into the box provided.
- If you would like this snippet to be required by influencers, select the checkbox for Required by the Creator.
Third Party Tracking Pixel
A third party tracking pixel can be anything from a UTM tag to a MOAT tag.
A UTM code is a snippet of text you can attach to the end of a URL in order to track a source, medium, and campaign name. You can create a UTM tag in our Tracking feature to add here.
A MOAT tag waits for the ad to appear on the page before counting an impression.
- To add a Third Party Tracking Pixel, click Add Elements > Third Party Tracking Pixel.
- From there, paste the HTML to be used by influencers.
- Once you have included all of the elements you would like influencers to use for their posts, click Save Changes at the bottom right.