You can manage your plan subscription at any time on the Plans tab. You are able to downgrade at any time however you will remain on your selected paid plan until the end of the paid 30-day period as plan fees are not eligible for a refund.
For Example: I upgraded to the Pro plan on December 1st and then on December 16th I decided that I will not need the benefits of the Pro plan for the month of January.
I do not want my plan to renew automatically so I have now downgraded to the Free plan. My account will remain on the Pro plan until December 30th, at which point my Pro plan period will end and my account will switch to my selected Free plan.
Follow these steps to stop your plan from renewing at the end of your plan period:
- Navigate to your Account Settings.
2. From your Account settings, click on the Plans tab.
3. To downgrade and cancel any further subscription fees, click on the Select Plan link under the Free plan option.
4. A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm your selection. Click on Sign-up. This pop-up will also tell you the date that your current paid plan will run out and when the plan will be switched.
5. If you would like to cancel your downgrade at any time, you can click on the Cancel Downgrade button under the Free plan.