How Do I Become Eligible For Sponsorship Opportunities?
Sponsorship Opportunities are the most common type of Opportunities offered in the platform. In order to become eligible for Sponsorship Opportunities, you must add your quality Connections to your account.
What Are Connections?
Connections are the various social media properties that you will add to your account in order to participate in Sponsorship Opportunities. Your Connections are your lifeline in the platform and we suggest only adding quality Connections. Quality Connections are connections that are active and have original organic content added to them regularly. For example, if you have just opened your Twitter account we would suggest not adding it until you have met the below qualifications:
- Connection must be a minimum of 90 days old
- Connection must have a minimum number of followers/fans to be eligible (varies depending on connection)
- Connection must not contain a content gap of more than 90 days
- Connection must be public (accessible to anyone)
- Connection must contain a majority of original content
- Connection must be in a supported language (English, Spanish, French other as required by the Opportunity);
- Connection may not contain content that is inappropriate, illegal or violates the Marketplace Guidelines detailed in Section 7 of our Terms & Conditions
Connections may be deemed ineligible at the discretion of our review team.
How Do I Add My Connections?
Each of your quality Connections will need to be added separately to your account. Below you will find an example of how to add your Instagram connection:
1. Once logged into your account click on your Avatar at the top and select Connections.
2. Find the Instagram drop-down and hit the arrow to the right to add your Instagram account.
3. Click on Add an Instagram Account.
4. A pop-up window will appear. Enter your Instagram username and then hit Submit. *Please make sure that you are already logged into your Instagram account before completing this step.
5. You will receive a Verification Code that you will need to copy and paste into the Bio on your Instagram account. When pasting the Verification Code, please make sure that you paste the code in the first line of your bio and include a line break before your text. Once you have copied and pasted the Verification Code into your Bio hit Verify.
5. Now that your Instagram has been successfully connected, you may remove the Verification Code from your Bio. Also, make sure to fill out all of your Communities and Tags once your account is connected. Once you are finished hit Save Changes.
If you have any questions or run into any issues, please open a ticket with our Creator Love team. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have.