Adding your Instagram to the platform is simple and this article will help walk you through this process step by step. Please note that if your Instagram is set to private you will not be able to participate in Campaigns.
1. Once logged into your account click on your Avatar at the top and select Connections.
2. Find the Instagram drop-down and hit the arrow to the right to add your Instagram account.
3. Click on Add an Instagram Account.
4. A pop-up window will appear. Enter your Instagram username and then hit Submit. *Please make sure that you are already logged into your Instagram account before completing this step.
5. You will receive a Verification Code that you will need to copy and paste into the Bio on your Instagram account. When pasting the Verification Code, please make sure that you paste the code in the first line of your bio and include a line break before your text. Once you have copied and pasted the Verification Code into your Bio hit Verify.
5. Now that your Instagram has been successfully connected, you may remove the Verification Code from your Bio. Also, make sure to fill out all of your Communities and Tags once your account is connected. Once you are finished hit Save Changes.
If you have any questions or run into any issues, please open a ticket with our Creator Love team. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have.