Now that you have created your account, you will want to fill out all of the demographic information for you and your Connections. Providing this information will give Marketers an idea of who you are and what you talk about on your social connections.
1. Once logged in, select Account Settings from the top-right drop-down.
2. Select the Account Info tab on your profile page. Your Account Info page is essentially the face of your account in the platform. The information provided here will be reflected on your Creator Profile, which is available for all Marketers to view. The Avatar you select will represent your entire account and is also available for all Marketers to view. Once you have finished filling out your Account Info, hit Submit to save your work.
3. Navigate to your Demographics tab. You will want to make sure you fill out all of this information accurately, as it will help when Marketers are searching for Creators to fulfill an Opportunity. For example - A candy company is looking for married creators for a Valentine's Day Campaign, they can search by Relationship. In the example below, this Creator would not be returned as they are marked as "Single".
4. Next, you will need to fill out the information on the Connections tab. To locate your Connections tab, click on your name at the top and then Connections.
5. Here you will see all the social media accounts you have connected. The number 1 signifies that one connection for each social platform has been made. If you have two Twitter accounts connected, this will read 2, and so on. Click the drop-down arrow to the far right of each property type to expand it.
6. Once expanded, you will want to fill in the following:
Tags - keywords that describe your Connections.
Communities - general areas of interest that your Connections focus on.
Target Audience - your Connection’s audience and predominant characteristics.
Asking Price - amount you are willing to accept for a Direct Offer from a Marketer.
Don't forget to hit Save Changes to save your input!
7. Repeat the above step for each of your social accounts. You want to ensure each of your Connections (ie. Blog, Facebook, Instagram, etc) has the Topics, Target Audience, and Asking Price tabs completed and saved.
If you have any questions or run into any issues, please open a ticket with our Creator Love team. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have.