The Payments Dashboard is a great place to find all of the information regarding expense payments you have either requested or payments that have been sent to you by the Marketer. Below, you will find a detailed description of all of the elements of your Payments Dashboard.
Please note that the Payments Dashboard is not to be used for locating payments from Marketers for any Sponsorship or Content opportunities that you have completed through the platform. These payments can be found on your Finances tab.
To view your Dashboard, select the Payments tab on the far left-hand side of your screen.
Once on your Payments Dashboard, you will be able to view the following information:
- Open Requests - Requests that have been opened and are pending action from either yourself or the Marketer.
- Requested Total - The total of all requested payment amounts.
- Average Request - The average of all requested payments.
- Highest Request - The highest amount requested.
You can also view the all of the details for the payments that have come into your account or ones that you have created:
- ID - The payment ID. This number can be used to locate individual payments in the Search Payments bar.
- Transaction Date - Date the payment will expire if not accepted or declined by the Marketer.
- Type - This will indicate whether the payment was requested by yourself (Request to) or sent from the Marketer (Payment From).
- Name - The Marketer that your payment was either requested from or sent by.
- Status - There are a few different Status Types once a Payment is created:
- Completed - The Payment was accepted by the Marketer and is complete at this time.
- Denied - The Payment has been denied by the Marketer. Click View to see if the Marketer included a reason.
- Pending - The Marketer has seven (7) days from the Payment date to accept the Payment. The Transaction Date shows when the Payment will expire.
- Draft - A Payment request that has been started but is not complete.
- Revision Requested - A request from either the Marketer or the Creator to change the Payment.
- Rescinded - A Payment Canceled by the Creator.
- Expired - A Payment that was not accepted within the seven (7) days.
- Amount - Amount requested or sent for that specific Payment.
If you have any questions regarding your Payments Dashboard, please open a ticket. Our Customer Love team will be happy to assist you!