With PayPop you can now cash out your funds before the 30 verification period for a small fee. In order to cash out your funds with PayPop, you must have your credit card and PayPal address on file in your account. Your credit card will only be charged in the event that your content fails verification after the 30 day verification process in the system. If your content fails verification, your credit card will be charged the full amount that you withdrew from your account when using PayPop.
The fee for using PayPop is based on how much you will be cashing out of your account. The fee structure for PayPop is as follows:
- $0 and above: 10.0%
- $500 and above: 10.0%
- $1000 and above: 12.0%
- $2500 and above: 13.0%
- $5000 and above: 15.0%
Cashing Out With PayPop
1. Navigate to and select Finances to view your Finance Dashboard.
2. Once on the Finance Dashboard, click on the Pending tab.
3. From here you will be able to view all of your pending payments. If they are eligible for PayPop, you will see a Get Paid Now button. Click on Get Paid Now.
4. A pop-up will appear, verify that the information is correct and click Yes, Pay Me.
5. The payment will be cashed out to your PayPal.