As a Marketer, you have the option to add your social connections in order to monetize your accounts as a Creator. You must also enable Creator functionality for your account from the Plans page.
1. Click your name at the top of your account and then Connections.
2. Find the Twitter drop down and hit the arrow to the right to add your Twitter account.
*Please note that we will never post anything on your behalf without your prior approval. You will be responsible for creating the content to go live on your Twitter account.
3. Click Add a Twitter Account (Please make sure you are logged into the Twitter account you would like to connect before completing this step.)
4. A pop-up will appear and ask if you would like to authorize The Creator Marketplace to use your account. Click Authorize app.
5. Now that your Twitter connection has been added, you will need to fill in the demographic information for this connection. If you need help filling out your demographic information, click here. Remember to hit Save Changes when you're done!