As a Marketer, you have the option to add your social connections in order to monetize your accounts as a Creator. You must also enable Creator functionality for your account from the Plans page.
Adding your Instagram account to The Creator Marketplace is simple and this article will help walk you through this process step by step.
1. Once logged into your account click on your name at the top and select Connections.
2. Find the Instagram drop down and hit the arrow to the right to add your Instagram account.
3. Click on Add an Instagram Account.
4. A pop-up window will appear. Enter your Instagram user name (without the "@" symbol) and then hit Submit. *Please make sure that you are already logged into your Instagram account before completing this step.
5. You will receive a verification code that you will need to copy and paste into the Bio on your Instagram account. When pasting the verification code, please make sure that you paste the code in the first line of your bio and include a line break before your text. Once you have copied and pasted the verification code into your Bio hit Verify.
6. Once your Instagram has been successfully connected, you may remove the verification code from your Bio. Also, make sure to fill out all of your communities and tags once your account is connected. Once you are finished hit Save Changes.
If you have any questions or run into any issues, please open a ticket here with our Creator Love team. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have.