As a Marketer, you have the option to add your social connections in order to monetize your accounts as a Creator. You must also enable Creator functionality for your account from the Plans page.
In order to post to any of your Facebook pages, you will have to connect the Facebook account with administrative access to the Facebook page in The Creator Marketplace. This is because of the administrative hierarchy Facebook has implemented for Facebook pages. You can connect your Facebook page and manage your connected Pages by following these steps:
1. Click on your name at the top of your account and then Connections.
2. Scroll down to your Facebook connection and add your personal Facebook account if you have not done so already.
3. In order to connect your Facebook pages, you will need to connect your Personal Facebook page. The Creator Marketplace will not post anything on your Personal Facebook page without your prior consent. Click through the provided prompts to connect your Facebook page.
4. Now that your personal account is connected, you will notice a Pages button. You can click on this to manage your Facebook page connections.
5. From there, you will be able to see a list of Facebook pages connected to your personal account and can add them individually by clicking on the green plus sign.
6. Once you have clicked the green plus to add the connection, it will move to the Connected side. Make sure to hit Done to save your work. You will now be able to receive offers with this connection!
7. Now that you have connected your Facebook page it will act as it's own connection and receive it's own bids. Make sure to Optimize Your Connection for Bids/Offers by following this tutorial.