In order to work with Creators in The Creator Marketplace, you must have an Avatar set for your account. This article will walk you through setting this image.
1. Click on your name at the top and then Account Settings.
2. The Profile page will be displayed.
3. Click Choose New Avatar and then Upload Your Own (You can also select an Avatar from one of your connections if you have any).
4. Click the Upload Photo button and then select a file from your computer. Your photo must be at least 960 x 960px.
5. Crop your image with the cropping tool and then click Crop.
6. Click Submit to save your changes.
Your profile image is now set and will be visible to any Creators who receive a Direct Offer or Open Bid from you.