The Payments tab allows you to reimburse Creators for expenses incurred during the course of the Campaign. This article will help walk you through your Payments Dashboard.
The top section of the Payments Dashboard will allow you to search through previously completed Payments by Creator name, transaction ID, status, and/or date range. You can also Send Payment to a Creator from this top section.
Payments Search Bar
The Search Bar allows you to filter and search through Payments by Transaction ID or by Creator Name.
Filter by Status
The Filter by Status drop-down menu allows you to filter your Payments so that only Payments that have a certain status are shown. For example, if you are looking to view only Payments that have been Completed, this is the filter option to use.
Filter by Payout Amount and/or Date Range
The next filter allows you to view only Payments between a certain payout amount or that have a certain transaction date.
You can select a date range by clicking the drop down next to Dates.
Once you have set all of your search criteria, click Search to filter your results.
The Send Payment button allows you to reimburse Creators for expenses incurred during a Campaign. This article will walk through the process of sending a Payment to a Creator.
The bottom section of the Payments Dashboard will show all Payments that have been created and/or requests received. The following information is included in the bottom section of the Payments Dashboard:
- ID - The payment ID. This number can be used to locate individual payments in the Search Payments bar.
- Transaction Date - Date the payment will expire if not accepted or declined.
- Type - This will indicate wheather the payment was requested by yourself (Request to) or sent from the Marketer (Payment From).
- Name - The Creator that your payment was either sent to or requested from.
- Status - There are a few different Status Types once a Payment is created:
- Completed - The Payment was accepted by the Creator and is complete at this time.
- Denied - The Payment has been denied. Click View to see the reason (if provided).
- Pending - The Creator has not verified their account and is not eligible to receive the Payment until they do so. The Creator has seven (7) days from the Payment date to accept the Payment. The Transaction Date shows when the Payment will expire.
- Draft - A Payment that has been started but is not complete.
- Revision Requested - A request from either the Marketer or the Creator to change the Payment.
- Rescinded - A Payment Canceled by the Creator or Marketer.
- Expired - A Payment that was not accepted within the seven (7) days.
- Amount - Amount requested or sent for that specific payment.