You are able to fund your account by adding a credit card or by making a deposit from PayPal. This article will walk you through making a deposit through PayPal.
The first section will walk you through adding your PayPal email address to your account. If you already have a PayPal email address on file, you can scroll down to step 5.
1. Click your name at the top and then Finances.
2. Click the Settings tab.
3. Click the Add PayPal Email button.
4. A pop-up window will appear where you can enter your PayPal email address and then click Submit.
5. You will be taken to the Payments tab where you will see a notification that your email was added successfully. If you already have a PayPal email address on file, you can start from this point. From here, you can enter the amount you would like to deposit and then click Deposit.
6. You will be taken to an external PayPal login page to complete the transaction.
Once your account is funded, you can upgrade your plan or start working with Creators.