When negotiating a bid price, you have the option to chat with the Creator. This can be helpful if you have a question about their pitch or need to gather more information to make sure they are a good fit for the campaign.
1. Locate and select Campaign where the offers are housed from the Campaign Dashboard.
2. From here you will be taken to the Opportunity Dashboard. Locate the Opportunity with the content notification and select highlighted number.
3. Select Negotiate in the drop-down next to Accept.
4. Locate the Chat Icon in the upper-right hand corner of the page. If the Creator has sent you a message, you will see a number in the Chat Icon. Click on the Chat Icon to open the chat box.
5. If you have not sent any messages to the Creator or do not have any messages from the Creator the Chat Box will be blank. If you have already sent messages to the Creator, you will be able to view the Creator's pitch, all previous messages, and all the states the offer has been through.
6. Type your message and then click Send.
7. You will now see the Creator's Pitch followed by your question. The chat history will be stored in this window until the Offer has been completely closed out.
8. Your message will be sent to the Creator.You also have the option to negotiate the price from this page. Enter the price you are willing to accept and then click Submit Bid.
9. The offer will move to the Pending tab. You can click View from here to enter Offer Chat again while the Creator is negotiating.