With the Offer Chat feature, Creators and Marketers can communicate seamlessly with a simple click. This article with walk you through reviewing content while responding to a chat.
1. Locate and select Campaign where the offers are housed from the Marketer Dashboard.
2. From here you will be taken to the Campaign Dashboard. Locate the Opportunity with the content notification and select highlighted number.
3. This will show you all Content that is for review. To view the content, select the Review button.
4. Locate the Chat Icon in the upper-right hand corner of the page. If the Creator has sent you a message, you will see a number in the Chat Icon. Click on the Chat Icon to open the chat box.
5. If you have not sent any messages to the Creator or do not have any messages from the Creator the Chat Box will be blank. If you have already sent messages to the Creator (in the negotiation process), you will be able to view the Creator's pitch, all previous messages, and all the states the offer has been through.
6. Enter your message in the chat box and click Send.
7. After you have sent your chat, you will need to send the content back to the Creator for revisions. To do so, click the Request Revision button.
8. Enter your message in the text box and click Submit.
9. The offer will move to the Waiting for Revision tab. You can click View from here to enter Offer Chat again while the Creator is revising the content.