The List feature allows you to create vetted lists of Creators that you can use to group Creators for specific Opportunities. These lists will only be available to you and will not be accessible by any other users in the system.
How to Create a List:
1. Click on the Lists tab on the left-hand side of your screen.
2. Select the Create New List button.
3. From this page, you will need to upload a photo for your list (min 960 x 960px), create a List Name, and then choose your List Type.
3a. Platform List vs. Creator List:
Platform List - allows you to create a list of Creators from a specific platform. This is ideal if you have a Sponsored Social Opportunity that you are vetting Creators to participate in. You can create a list for the specific Opportunity type you have created so that you can later easily invite those Creators to your offer.
Creator List - allows you to add Creators (regardless of Connection type) to your list for Content-Only Opportunities. If you are vetting Creators for a Content Opportunity, you can select one of the options from the drop-down. Please note that you will not be able to send Creators on this list an offer for a Sponsorship Opportunity.
4. Don't forget to hit Submit when you are done.
5. Once your list has been created, you are ready to start searching for Creators to add to it.