Once you have created your Delegated Creator Review list you will need to add Creators to it. This article will walk you through adding and removing Creators from your lists.
Adding Creators To Your Lists
1. Once logged into your account, navigate to the Platform Search tab. If you have a Creator in mind that you would like to add to your list, you can simply type their connection name into the Search box. If you would like to search for Creators you will need to use the filter and search feature. You can learn more about this feature here.
2. After you have located your Creator, click the drop down to the right of the View Posts button and then select Add to Creator Review List.
3. A pop-up will appear where you can select the Campaign you would like to add the Creator to for review. Once you have selected your Campaign, hit Submit.
4. The Creator will be added to your list.
5. Once you have added Creators to your list, navigate back to the list by clicking the Sponsorship button, then the Campaign name, and finally by clicking Connections. You will notice the number of Connections has changed and the Total Reach is displayed. Click the name of the List to view more details.
Removing Creators From Your Lists
1. Once logged into your account, select the Campaign where you list is housed from the Marketer Dashboard.
2. From here click on Connections.
3. On the Connections page, click on the name of the list where the Creator you would like removed is located.
4. Select the drop-down nest to Direct Offer and click Remove from list.
5. The Creator will be removed from your Creator Review List.