Once you have accepted a Bid, and approved the content, the Creator will post to their social media site and the content will be available for you to view and track from your account.
1. To view the live content, click on the Campaign name.
2. From your Opportunity summary page, you can see which Opportunities have offers that have been published. Click the number to view the status of the published offer.
3. This will take you to the Published tab which will show offers in three different states. Since content must remain live for at least 30 days, the offers will move through these different states until they are verified.
- Waiting for Verify - The content has been published but has not been live for 30 days.
- Failed Verification - The content was changed from it's original state or was removed from the account. Funds will return to your account.
- Verified - The content is still live and matches the version that was approved through the system.
4. Once on the Published page, you can view the content that was approved and click View Post to see the live post on the Creator's account.