Once Creators have started to create and submit content for your Campaign, you will have to review and either Accept, Decline, or Request a revision for their content. This article will walk you through reviewing and accepting Creator Content.
1. Locate and select the content notification from the Campaign Dashboard.
2. From here you will be taken to the Opportunity Dashboard. Locate the Opportunity with the content notification and select highlighted number.
3. The offer will now be available on the Ready for Review tab inside your Opportunity.
4. From here you will be able to either Approve the content immediately or Review the content. If you would like to Approve the content, select Approve next to the Review drop-down. If you would like to review the content select Review.
5. If after reviewing the content everything looks good, select Approve.
6. Once the content has been approved, you have the option of having the Creator post it immediately or scheduling it for a future date and time. You can also rate the quality of the content. Make sure to hit Submit when you are finished.
7. The offer will move to the Waiting for Publish tab until the Creator publishes the content on their social media site.