When reviewing long form content, you have the ability to make notes to ask Creators to change certain parts of their post.
This article will help walk you through using the Annotation Tool to request changes:
1. Once the content has been submitted by the Creator, it will be ready for you to review. From the following screen, click on the drop-down menu and then Revise.
2. This will show the content in it's entirety, instructions for annotating the content, the requirements you have provided to the Creator which can be checked off, and the Content Stats which is a third party tool that reads into the tone, audience age, and potential tags of the content.
3. In order to request a change regarding a specific word or sentence of the content, simply highlight the text and an Annotations box will appear where you are able to add your feedback. *Make sure to click the Add button or your feedback will not be added:
4. As you add multiple annotations, they will stack on the right hand side of the content:
5. Once your Annotations have been added, you can scroll to the bottom to click Request Revision which will prompt a box to include general revision feedback to the Creator.
Click Submit to send your feedback to the Creator.
6. Once the content has been revised and sent back, you can either approve the content as-is or request more changes. You can scroll through the revision history of the content by clicking the Revisions button at the top and then look through the previous revision versions.